Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Spring Fever!!!!











Spring - I CAN'T wait. It reached 60 degrees today! Just 2 days ago we had 2 inches of snow on the ground. I just cannot wait for the warm days when I can go without my big bulky coat & take pictures of God's wonderful world that just comes ALIVE. Winter is so bleak & dreary. Dark & cold. I know just like in life - we must have seasons....but, just like in my life right now - I am coming out of winter & headed into spring. I am ready....are you??

3 comments:

Joanne Fowler said...

I see the signs of getting Orton-fied! Love the colors!

I'm ALWAYS ready for spring!!!

Just Being Sam said...

I can't tell you how (beautymous) these are. you have a nac for flowers let me tell ya. Great job.

Noni Bell said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! Love them! Keep snappin' girl!