Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

To my dear husband,
Thank you for the 7 years together & the last 3 of which we have been married! I love you so much. You are such a wonderful provider, caregiver, sweetheart, Christian, husband, & helpmate, among so many other things ;o) . You love me unconditionally! Thank you for being my shoulder to cry on, the hand on my back encouraging me, and helping me carry on when I feel weak. You are my husband. You share your life with me. You hold me accountable. You love me. Thank you for being the best husband God could've ever picked out for me! You fit me perfectly! Like two peas in a pod...we just go together. I love you baby! Happy Anniversary.

1 comment:

Joanne Fowler said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

How is it that I check your blog almost daily but don't see anything new until a new week starts and suddenly I see a whole week I missed? Strange!

Great shots here and it looks like a lot of fun!