Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm back...again.

Well - that was a long, long, LOONNNGGG week. But - I am back. February now...but I am alive and things have calmed down to a degree. I only have 3 1/2 jobs now, instead of 4+ jobs. They are not near as stressful either.

So I hope to be spending more time on here and showing you what is going on in my life and keeping you updated.

I just have soo much stuff to do. But - if I must enjoy life too. I won't view this blog as another chore or something nagging in the back of my mind or on my list of things I "need" to do. If I am too busy I just won't post. If I have time I will. (This statement is more for me than you.) I do enjoy it though. I have been taking some time for myself and doing things I enjoy lately. Which is odd for me. I always am behind. But things are pretty much caught up. I still need to hang up some art & frames in our house (yes we moved almost 4 months ago). I have several pairs of pants that need to be altered to fit my short legs! =o) I also have the "normal" stuff to do.

Oh - something new! We have a unfinished basement at our new house. Right now it is full of my dad's belongings. We are in the process of moving those out to his place for him. He is working in Texas. But major improvements are happening! Once we get it emptied - we will start working to finish the basement out for a studio for my photography. I am not ready to go out and purchase equipment, but once I have a place to put & use it - I will work on that part. When you work different jobs with all different schedules - it makes it difficult to set up sessions. If I was off every Saturday or every week night to schedule appointments it would be really nice. But for now I just do small things here and there - not even enough to call it more than a hobby. But once I have a place I can use and leave up it will make things alot easier - and eliminate the time of setting up and taking down equipment at the studio at my church. Plus it will be a little bit more professional. And I will be able to use my own equip. and not feel guilty about using someone elses. But then again - who doesn't want their own studio??

Well, I already feel better for writting this blog. Even though it was more rambling than anything.

I will post some pics soon.

No comments: