Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

We had a birthday party for my mom today. Her birthday was actually July 22nd - but this was the first available date for us to get together. We had a great time visiting with each other, as we always do.

The story behind the candles:

My mom turned 55 (shhh - she will get me if she knows I told, he he). So Heather (my sister) & I realized we didn't have two 5's for the cheese cake. So we thought about how to make it work. 55 individual candles would be an inferno! So, we both eah one 3 and one 2...so 23+32=55. Or she could pick if she wanted to celebrate a 23rd birthday again or a 32nd birthday again! She picked 32!

2 comments:

Joanne Fowler said...

I just have to say it... you both are so gooy - the pic adds up to 46!!!

Joanne Fowler said...

And I'm so dumb, I typed "gooy" instead of goofy! Blasted one-handed typing while nursing! lol