Saturday, April 25, 2009

Today was beautiful...

I just love warm weather! It was so nice today - 87 degrees! A little windy - but warm! I am so tired of snow. I planted some flowers today & Thursday too. We went to my dad's today & fished a little & burned piles & piles of limbs that were downed by the ice storm. If we do that every weekend all summer - we just MIGHT get the farm cleaned up from all the tree debris! But the downside to the adventures of the day were....a little too much sun for me (Isaiah is fine) & we got into a nest of baby ticks. I bet I pulled off 2 dozen if not more that were crawling on me...they were even INSIDE my shoes. But I pulled 15 off that were actually attached. Makes me shudder and start feeling creepy crawlies all over me. Ticks don't bother me - but in large quantities like that - yuck. I hope people actually read this blog - otherwise I feel it is pointless for me to post anything. That is why I have no motivation - because no one ever comments or says anything. I feel like I am writting in a journal that is for others but no one reads. Does that make sense? If you read this or actually check in every once in a while, will you click the link just below this post that says "# comments, click here if you want to leave one!" and just say something - anything. Like - "hey I check in". If you don't have an account - just click "anonymous" just above the orange button. Thanks you...

4 comments:

MandaS said...

Lindsey I check your blog every day. No joke. Its a nice way for me to keep up with some distant family and your beautiful little boy. Also I love your pictures. I don't know if you heard but we are expecting a little miracle this November. So KEEP POSTING! I need all the advice and stories I can get. Love you guys! P.S. I just started a blog last week for our little one, its www.sweetnovembermiracle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsey - I lurk around - checking for new pictures of Isaiah - I enjoy all your pictures, but his are the best. Take care - Marie at MK

Anonymous said...

Lindsey
I also check your blog frequently, but since you don't know me, I felt strange leaving a comment! I work with Josh at Mary Kendall. I love reading your blog, you writing is beautiful and so are your pictures AND Isaiah is just precious!!

Jeannie

Anonymous said...

please post some more......we are all waiting paitently..........MORE PHOTOS OF ISAIAH PLEASE HE IS THE CUTEST BABY EVER!!!!! SERIOUSLY