Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Getting Organized

I was trying to get my office organized.
My scrapbook stuff has been sitting on a card table
that was set up in my office just after Isaiah was born.
So after 9 months of a card table in the way of everything
& knowing Isaiah would be crawling soon,
I asked my dad to help me create some organization stuff.
I told him I wanted to put all my "trinkets" &
"embellishments" into baby food jars.
So we came up with this. I LOVE it & it is high enough up the wall &
also behind a door so that little hands won't be so tempted to touch it.
Out of sight - out of mind...hopefully.
(I want to spray paint all of the lids silver...but not a top priority right now.)

My friend Joanne gave me this tag.
It is just like the tag that would be attached to a shirt. I love it!
Haven't had a page or idea as to where to put it yet.
So for now - it is in one of my jars.

1 comment:

MandaS said...

Wow! I am impressed! All my scrapbook stuff has ended up in the attic at a desk to make room for Emma. I love the new pictures of Isaiah! His little face is starting to fill out! Adorable!