Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas at MaMaw's

We went to my Mom's house the day after Christmas. My brother - Paul, sister -Heather & their kids were there. It is always great when we are ALL able to get together. I only see Paul once or twice a year. Hayden, his son, is getting SO big!  He is going to be 12 this spring! WOW! Time goes by way too fast.


Isaiah & his "electric" guitar! He has an accustic guitar his friends gave him.
He wasn't really sure what to think of this toy.  He likes the "wammy" bar!

Cousins: Jayde & Aiden

Miss Alana, our super-star! (She just doesn't know it yet!) She has her own microphone & amp!
Now Jayde needs to learn how to play the guitar she got last year &
Isaiah can learn to play the drum he got this year
or his guitar & then we will have a band!

Isaiah & Aiden's aunt, Heather.

My Dad had to go back to Oklahoma on Christmas Eve & he wasn't able to see the grandkids. Sad!
So I took the gifts he got the grandkids to my mom's Christmas get together.
Hayden got a remote control car & Isaiah thought it was AWESOME!
Well we all did - we just got a kick out of the older kids driving it & Isaiah chasing it.

"Woah! What is this!?"

This picture was actually taken at my sister's house when she hosted my Mom's side of the
family "get together", with the aunts, uncles, cousins, granddad & the such.
I just had to share this picture - MaMaw's are GREAT story book readers.
Aiden loves books just like his big brother.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know what my least favorite christmas present was this year...it was one that almost everyone in your family got too....it was the FLU!!!!

M** erry** *Cough* Cough* *Wheeze* Christ....*Sneeze* Drip* **Shiver*...Mas!!!

Lindsey said...

Aiden has the flu now! Started with it last night. It is amazing how a kiddo can go from healthy to sick in just an hour or so. I am the only one who missed out! Who posted that anyway?