Tuesday, April 10, 2007

He Has Risen!!!!

Happy late Easter! These past few days have been pretty crazy. To reflect on Christ's death & ressurection is something we should do everyday....but through this "holiday" we remember it even more so. Praise the Lord! He died for MY sins....and yours too! =o) This picture was Sunday afternoon. We were leaving one "family get together"(of the 2 that we could make it to) and heading home. I asked Josh to stop & let me "catch" that shot....or maybe it was more of a demand, anyway - he understands my passion & let me out. What a beautiful creation God has given us! Isn't this just beautiful??? The sky had sun rays all afternoon- but not like this! He was shining down on us!!! I know they are kinda dark for foreground purposes - but I was changing my settings so I could get a more dramatic feel for the rays coming through the clouds because otherwise they washed out against the clouds...this way you could see them ALL! Look at the second picture - on the sides where the sun is just bursting through the clouds!

3 comments:

Joanne Fowler said...

Beautiful Shots!!! Praise the Lord!!!

Sue said...

Hey - Happy Belated Easter :) Beautiful pictures. I really like the second one - very uplifiting, seeing the rays of sunshine . Great job :)

Noni Bell said...

These are great! Love your journaling!