Saturday, May 26, 2007

I'mmmm Baaaaccckkkk!

Well - it has been over a month now since I have posted! Sorry. I truely wish life wasn't so busy. I have cut out all extra "stuff" that I love to do in order to get everything done that needs to be done. I still have some painting to do on the house - but other than that, things are starting to slow down. After this next week I will hopefull have things under control. Josh is having Lasik done on Thursday in Bowling Green. We will have to stay overnight for that. And the Revival is this week at church, starting Wednesday - Sunday. Come join us if you get the chance. Mission Vision Baptist Church in Whitesville, KY. We have been busy trying to squeeze in some "fun time" in order to keep us sane & not to mention we hardly ever see each other! I will post all of these "events" as I can so you can be brought up to date! Enjoy.

1 comment:

Joanne Fowler said...

FINALLY! There you are! Missed your posts! Can't wait to see more from you!