Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Yikes! I was tagged (by Joanne)- but have no one else to tag! Oh well - I will be it forever!

The 5 reasons I blog:

1.) I hardly ever see the people outside of my daily routine & this is a way for everyone to keep up to date with our life happenings. I have been so super busy that they haven't even been able to do that.

2.) I love photography & this lets me have a place to post my photos for others to see my progress & how things are changing for us...on a more personal level than the forums (that I have also put on hold).

3.) Of the few minutes I see Josh each week - we try to make the most of them. We like to travel around...this gives me the opportunity to take you along.

4.) I love to take the time to look at other peoples blogs to keep updated & post comments on their blogs & they in turn post comments on mine - making it almost like a constant everyday pen pal...keeping in touch.

5.) Generic answer - but still very true: It's fun!

No comments: