Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/11

Seven years have gone by. It just doesn't seem possible! I couldn't imagine what was going on in the lives of those affected. So many ran to God for comfort. That comfort is always there and much more. I wish people would run to Jesus for Who He is all the time & not just when they are in need of something He has to offer.

Sharing secrets! I have a hard time keeping surprises bottled up...I don't spill the beans but I am always nearly falling apart at the seams with excitement. I can ramble about it on here all I want because it is a surprise birthday party for my Mother-in-law and she doesn't have the internet or even know what a blog is. So I am free on here! She is turning 50 & we are planning a surprise party for her on Oct. 13th. I started the invitations yesterday. I need to get them done so that I can work on the addresses & get them mailed before the end of September. I will take a picture of one and show you what they look like in the next couple of days.

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your blogs always make me smile. what an awesome legacy you are leaving through your blog.
i am proud of you- who you are as a person and the wonderful woman of God that you are and are becoming more and more every day. its an honor to be your husband.
God bless you my love.