Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Dad went back to Oklahoma today. He left about 5 am this morning driving straight towards the remnants of Gustav. He said it started raining on this side of St. Louis & rained all the way to Tulsa, OK. He said at times it was really heavy. But - he likes driving in the rain. I sure don't. That was the excitement of my day. No photos to share - unless you want to look at my dog or cat...LOL. Excitement is around the corner with Isaiah on the way.

We are waiting for our bedding to arrive so we can pick out a color to paint the nursery. All of the Monday's until Isaiah arrives (our only true day off each week) are going to be packed full of tasks to get ready for baby. I am exhausted just thinking about it. I think my second trimester energy spurt is coming to a close. That really stinks because I have so much to do...like I said that nesting syndrom is already trying to take over!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we will have so much fun decorating!! you'll get an adrenaline rush! i might also learn how to iron my clothes to help!!! LOL