Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What a day...I am exhausted. But I think I could do nothing & Isaiah would still use all of my energy! Josh had a dentist appointment this morning at 8:45. I cleaned on the house while he was gone - straightening is more the word. When he came home he made me breakfast - biscuits & chocolate gravy. I thought it would be disgusting - but it was actually very yummy. You make the cook & serve chocolate pudding as the gravy. Then we went to the bank to make a deposit, to Pet Smart to pick out couple of new toys for Kate, which she desperately needed! Then we went to Home Depot and picked out paint for the nursery. YEAH! We came home and cleaned & taped up the nursery & we will prime it first thing Saturday morning. I had to be at work at 2:30 & got off at 9:30. It is time to go to bed!

1 comment:

Joanne Fowler said...

Loved reading up on your life here! It's getting CLOSE! Wheee! I can't wait to see him! So exciting!!!!