Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ring, Ring...

Josh's mom woke us up at 6:30 this morning with a phone call. She wanted to go garage sale shopping. There was a large sale that the "Mother's of Multiples" were having. We spent $27.50. We bought several outfits & clothes for Isaiah & a baby wipe warmer. Josh's mom went yesterday & bought a bouncy seat, several little toys & a few outfits & a pair of shoes. She also bought a formula dispenser even though she knows I am going to breast feed. She said told Josh, "Well...people have good intentions but then they change their mind". I told Josh this morning that I won't change my mind. If I tell myself that I might do it or I might not, then I probably will just give up when it hurts & is difficult. But if I say I am going to then I will hold myself to that. Crazy how it is only around 3 months away until little man will be here!

No comments: