Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More News for Tuesday...

They think Isaiah will be off of his IV at the end of the day! If he continues to eat well.

I have to stay in the hospital again. They drew some more labs again today & decided that I have Preeclampsia or hypertension. My blood pressure is up & my head has been hurting & my vision has been kinda strained. That makes them concerned because of my AVM (bad blood vessel) in my brain. When it bled last year I had my seizure & they don't want that obvioiusly. So they are going to start me on Magnesium Sulfate - which makes you feel really blah. For 12 hours...maybe 24 I will be on bedrest & I can't eat or drink. However - I did talk the nurse into letting me go via wheelechair to see Isaiah for his 9:30 PM feeding. A few tears & puckered lip went a long way....I gotta see my little man. I am so excited that my little man might come off of his IV but now I have to go back on one. He is doing great. Thank you all for your prayers & support. I will keep adding pictures.

With love,
Linds

No comments: