Sunday, November 16, 2008

Update...

Isaiah is doing very well -- just some respiratory distress every once in a while. Mostly when in a deep sleep - he starts breathing short shallow breaths. He has a heart murmur, but they said that is normal & the little hole should close up. He will probably start feeding tomorrow with a tube. Right now all of his nutrients are coming in through an IV. We were able to see his first bath tonight. I will probably be discharged tomorrow. I am doing well...very tired & still a little sore. They have rooms here that are free of charge for parents with babies in the NICU. But they only have so many & it depends on how many parents there are & how far away they live. If you live further away then you are higher priority. The same goes with how critical your baby is. But we won't find out if we are able to stay until we discharge tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

IM SO IN LOVE WITH HIM ALREADY AND I CANT WAIT UNTIL YOU ALL COME HOME!!! HE IS TRULY A BLESSING AND I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL BE WONDERFUL PARENTS. I LOVE YOU ALL AND CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!

LOVE
CHEYENNE

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby Girl! I just wanted to let you know how proud I am of you guys! I love you both very much and I am very happy that little Isaiah is doing as well as he is. He is an absolutely beautiful baby! Let me know if you need anything. I'll do whatever I can to help you guys out! Love you! Heather "Sissy"

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you new family. I am happy to hear everything is going reasonably well. My prayers are with you guys right now. Love, Christina Early

Anonymous said...

OH..... Congradulations Lindsey and Josh!!! I'm so happy for you, and happier that Isaiah is doing ok! If you want me to- and it's totally up to you, I'd like to come take pictures of him with you both as a family. Nothing fancy- no backgrounds or extra lighting- just there in the hospital as you are. Give me a call and let me know. Love ya ~ t