Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday's News - Isaiah's 4th day

WOW! Being a mom is so awesome! I was hoping to be discharged yesterday - however, they were concerned about my blood pressure being high so they kept me for one more day. They ran some lab work last night & I still haven't heard anything from the doctor yet & probably won't until she closes her office tonight & makes rounds. But we are still looking to see if we can get that sleep room here at the hospital to stay with our little guy.

Isaiah is doing very well. His heart murmor is gone, and his resting heart beat has come down to normal!!! He is eating out of a bottle every other feeding & a tube on the other. This keeps him from getting too worn out. It takes a lot of work to eat out of a bottle. I watched his bath again last night. When they weighed him he had gained 2 oz. since the night before. He is still the same length as of Sunday (which is when they measure them). He hasn't had anymore breathing problems, either. Praise the Lord for little blessings & little miracles! Enjoy the pictures. Sorry it has taken me so long. That high blood pressure made my eyes & head hurt so bad...but I am feeling better.








His first bath:
MamMaw (Josh's Mom):

I love you daddy:




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of the biggest blessings come in the smallest packages! What a BIG blessing he is!! He is wonderful. We are all so excited for you both.
As blessed as you feel to have him, he will grow to feel equally blessed to have wonderful parents like you!
We love you guys. I hope to get to see you all soon! Give him a smooch for me!
Judy

Treesh Family said...

Hello Lindsay!

You are going to be a phenomenal mother and Josh I am sooo excited that you are going to be a father!! WOW what awesome parents! Praise God for the sucessful delivery!! I can't wait to meet little Isaiah!

Katie Brittain (soon to be Treesh)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful young man! I am so proud of you guys. I am so happy he is doing so well and I believe you will improve daily for your little man. If you guys need anything at any time do not hesitate to call. We love you all.
Krista, Jack, and kiddos

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you all and my nephew. I love him so much. He looks so diffrent already. ive been reading your blog and looking at th pictures with tears just rolling down my face.....I cant wait to meet him. I am glad that you are doing ok and I will keep you all in my prayers. See you soon! Love TITI